You may think they are, but just because your sales software can print an activity statement doesn’t mean the data is correct. In fact, research shows that many business owners don’t review or understand the information they send to the government.
Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements often cause problems for business owners because of this.
That’s why an experienced tax accountant makes such a difference. You can relax because we’ll make sure everything’s present and correct.
We have three levels of services:
Reconcile & Lodge
Data Entry & Lodge
- Submission of Activity Statement to ATO based on figures prepared and provided by you
- Data Integrity checking to ensure all entries have tax codes
- Business health check to review profits and plan for tax
- Submission of Activity Statement to ATO based on figures prepared by us
- Data entry and bank reconciliation as required to prepare data file for Activity Statement reporting
Get your activity statements completed on time by an experienced tax accountant. Talk to us about an Agreed Price Service Plan and say goodbye to bill shocks, hello to smooth cashflow and to lower prices.
Phone: 1300 427 526
Address: 15 Melway Crescent
HARRISTOWN QLD 4350,
If you buy an asset by 30 June and it costs less than $20,000, you can write off the business portion in your 2018 tax return.
Are you running behind on employee superannuation payments?
If so, you’re in luck.
Kelly O’Dwyer, Minister for Revenue and Financial Services, has just announced a Superannuation Guarantee Amnesty.
You have 12 months to get your unpaid super in order.